High Quality Care
At Cherry Tree Lodge we provide high quality care in a homely and friendly environment, with the future plan to expand the business into the community.
The care objectives of Cherry Tree Lodge are to:
- Offer skilled care to enable residents to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Treat all people who live and work at the home with respect and dignity at all times.
- Uphold the human and citizenships right of all who live, work and visit the home.
- Support individual choice and personal decision making as the rights of all residents.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all residents.
- Respect individual requirements for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of residents, employees and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes and meaningful activity to satisfy that need of residents and employees.
Support for Families
When our frail residents with terminal illnesses remain at Cherry Tree Lodge until the end of their life, the management team offer, if available at the time, a room for family to stay in and be around their loved one when most needed. Staff at the home provide full family support, meals and refreshments to make everybody feel as comfortable as possible.